*Classes start at 8:30 sharp till 1pm every Saturday*
In this course the students will learn Basic techniques and Creative Styling of Royal icing.
This course has to be done from lesson 1 to lesson 5 as the lessons continue from lesson 1 to the next using the same dummy cake you will receive in lesson 1. Techniques and skills taught in each lesson will be done on this dummy cake so each student will have to complete each lesson in this course to be able to continue with the next lesson, starting from lesson 1 to lesson 5. Unfortunately in this course there are no individual lessons available.
Potential students must make sure they will be available on the set lesson dates from lesson 1 to lesson 5 as no refunds nor catchup lessons can be done within this course.
Students must supply their own apron, face mask and container to take home what you create. Sanitizers will be supplied by the school.
All materials and tools will be supplied by the school.
- Lesson1… preparation of the Royal icing, piping techniques on a board, cover and pipe a side design on a dummy cake.
- Lesson2…. piping of chrysanthemums and blossoms on dummy cake, prepare flooded collar and swan flood cookies.
- Lesson3…. flood letters and place collar and swans on dummy cake, piping and oriental string work.
- Lesson4…. pipe lace pieces, cover a dummy cake and prepare extensions for bridgework.
- Lesson5…. complete the extensions and bridgework, other piping techniques on the cake, cushion lattice and built up linework.
The above mentioned course is completely hands-on.
Students take home whatever you create.
The course runs over a 5 week period with a lesson every Saturday.
Strictly no refunds or catch up classes are available for this course so please make sure your available on the set lesson dates.
R4000.00 for the complete 5 lesson course.
For more info please call…
Chef Bernice 0832968097